You can truly make a difference in the lives of individuals in our community by taking supporting our Baby Bottle campaign. Look for a bottle at a local church, or come pick one up at the Centre. Fill it with change from Mother’s Day (May 14) to Father’s Day (June 18) and return it. Your support has the potential to help so many in our community; it may seem small, but the impact is huge!
OR you can….
PICK A PACK
Pick a Pack and donate on line. We encourage you to pick a package of virtual diapers. This package symbolizes how your donation helps us meet some of the basic educational, emotional, and physical needs of individuals and families in the Cambridge community. Choose below a package of 56, 88, or 162 diapers, or click on the DONATE button to submit your own amount.
Thank you for your support of this important campaign.
Please note that all donations over $20 will receive a tax receipt.
- Like us on Facebook. Here we will list upcoming events you can get involved in. We also post specific areas of need from time to time.
- Support our Spring and Fall Fundraising Events.
- Ask your local church to support our Annual Baby Bottle Campaign.
- Donate to the Cambridge Pregnancy Resource Centre on the Canada Helps website.
- Volunteer as a support worker.
- Join our Board of Directors.
- Donate new and gently used infant (age 0-2) and maternity items.
We are a registered charity (BN# 874460405 RR0001) and can issue tax receipt for donations over $20.00
The Ross-Shire Foundation